Friday, November 03, 2006'♥
i love spongebob and patrick! ♥
Well, new blog again. (: Can't really keep a blog
lah.
Haha .Hope this blog will last long? Hmm, where to start.
Okay, woke up in the morning took a look at my precious samsung and noticed that I'm like so
late, for work . heehee, it's kinda stupid of me to request friends to morning call me and end up being
still being late for work. Well, got up
reluctantly and went to take my clothes and brush my teeth, brush finish teeth and .. do I still need to continue? Well,
blahblahblah . 30 minutes past and I've reached my work place.
First thing is to drop my wallet took a look at Marilyn and start to move some damn heavy stuffs which I spent most of my time doing while working.
I'm so damned pissed as the boss keep changing mind where to place the items, while I'm the one moving those stuffs. God damn it, and she still
dare to complain that she's tired.
I have to control my temper! No throwing of temper while working. :D
Well, chiong finish all my work and then rest for awhile then start folding clothes.
after awhile until evening I went back home and rest. Really is
buey tahan! Reach home, bathe then lie down for awhile, waited for mummy to rest finish then fetch me to Lot 1 and then work again.
Everything ended, then Clift, Don etcetc. came to find us and ate supper together.
After supper went to pick the car up, upon reaching the car, Clifton realised that he left his effin' keys in the car! Gosh, he's so muddlehead-ed. Damn, spent our time thinking and thinking at last decided to call his friend to help unlock the car. Reached home, Eric and his friend called me, talked and talked then Eric fall asleep! Goodness he's one bigbig pig. Then till' now I blogging. Hee!